Eleanor is our classic apron pattern available in the full size range 6mo - 14. We take View B and add a small area for smocking. In the video, we show you how to pleat your fabric with pleater dots or a traditional pleater. Even if you don’t want to add smocking, this video gives you a clear description on how to sew this classic dress.
In this lesson you'll learn:
- How to redraft Eleanor View B to add smocking
- Pleating tips using pleater dots or pleater
- Construction from beginning to hem of the Eleanor View B with or without smocking
- How to sew the unique placket
- Tips for beautifully constructed collar and sleeve
When you purchase a video lesson, you gain access to this on-demand video that you can view anytime convenient for you. Watch, pause, and rewind as many times as necessary as you learn from our talented educators. Printable PDF materials accompany the video lesson to supplement the information on screen. Pay once and view forever.