Who says a serger only makes finishing seams? Join Bonnie and learn how to create a beautiful set of pajamas exclusively using a serger. The decorative details sewn with a serger will surprise you, and the top and pants will be beautiful on your little model. You will learn Heirloom techniques such as sewing lace to lace, using entredeaux to attach lace to fabric, and pin tucks.
Teacher: Bonnie Myszka
Date: Mondays, April 17 & 24
Time: 9:30 - 1:00pm
Fee: $60 (min 4 students)
Size Range: 3-10
Level 2 or above
General class policies
- Your registration includes a $25 non-refundable deposit per class. Class fee does not include the cost of supplies, unless otherwise stated.
- When registering for a class online, you will be charged the full class fee,
- Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Make-up classes are not normally held.
- For some projects, you may purchase the class at the full class price. If you choose to complete the project during a SNS with the respective teacher, you will not be charged for the SNS you attend to receive instruction on the class. Schedule your SNS time with teacher in advance.
- Classes may be cancelled if minimum registration is not met. In case of cancellation by us, you may be refunded or receive store credit for the amount paid at time of registration to be used towards a future class within 12 months of the original class date.
- If you need to cancel a class, your deposit is not refundable. However, if you notify us more than 24 hours prior to class, you may receive the balance of the class fee if full payment was paid at registration.
Supplies and Machines
- We ask that you purchase supplies, including fabric, at the Children’s Corner store. These supplies will be discounted 10% at the time of purchase. Please let us know your purchase is for a class.
- For most classes, Children’s Corner supplies the sewing machines, however, on days when more than one class meets we will notify you to bring your own machine.