Classic Sewing Magazine - Spring 2021
Spring brings a new sewing season to life where pastels, whites, and bright colors take center stage. The cover is graced with a Gail Doane christening ensemble that will be a delight to make. It is comprised of heirloom stitches and techniques along with beautiful embroidery and ribbon artistry.
Along with baby garments, there are adorable outfits for girls, featuring their favorite flowy, fun dresses. Connie Palmer has designed a fun-to-make dress that will be perfect for Easter or any occasions this spring. And not to be outdone, there is a dapper little boy’s one-piece suit that matches big sister’s dress.
One of the most exciting garments is the white piqué Insert Blouse, featuring inset pleats of bright contrasting fabric and covered buttons. The possibilities are endless with this pattern.
There are many, many projects for spring and Easter. In addition to sewing, the smocking, embroidery, and appliqué will delight sewists and will provide hours of sewing enjoyment.
- Beautiful patterns for children’s garments, casual pieces, gifts, and more
- Projects galore from everyday sewing to heirloom garments — all created by the industry’s best designers
- Interviews with the leading sewing celebrities who have shaped our craft
- At least 2 full-size patterns in a separate envelope attached to the magazine
- Downloadable embroidery designs and monograms
- Resource Guide for new fabrics, buttons, trims, notions, and other fine sewing accessories
- Ideas and tips for beautiful sewing rooms to inspire your creative space
- Sewing projects for adults
- Sewing techniques for beginners and advanced sewists