Classic Sewing Magazine - Summer 2022
Summer sewing has never been such fun! From Charlotte Potter’s white dress on the cover to the lovely ladies’ sleeveless blouse adorned with machine-embroidery, this magazine is a collection of great techniques to make your sewing enjoyable. The patterns, both in the attached envelope and downloads, feature lightweight, flowy dresses, boys zippered shorts, bib shorts, appliqué projects, and cute baby garments. There are several smocked projects that will enhance your skills in geometric and picture techniques. Our attraction to the beach and the sea has inspired many projects for girls and boys.
In addition to the great gifts to make, this magazine is filled with creative adult projects, new tips and techniques, and many downloads.
- Beautiful patterns for children’s garments, casual pieces, gifts, and more
- Projects galore from everyday sewing to heirloom garments — all created by the industry’s best designers
- Interviews with the leading sewing celebrities who have shaped our craft
- At least 2 full-size patterns in a separate envelope attached to the magazine
- Downloadable embroidery designs and monograms
- Resource Guide for new fabrics, buttons, trims, notions, and other fine sewing accessories
- Ideas and tips for beautiful sewing rooms to inspire your creative space
- Sewing projects for adults
- Sewing techniques for beginners and advanced sewists