Hanami is a versatile sewing pattern in sizes 1-12y for dresses with lovely details. The name refers to the Japanese traditional custom of enjoying the transient beauty of blossoms.
The options can be combined to dozens of different garments:
– gathered skirt, box pleat skirt, or skirt with pockets
– sleeveless, flutter sleeves, or tulip flutter sleeves
– back with hidden zipper or buttons
– deep back or regular back
– with or without peter pan collar
– with or without patchwork triangle
This makes Hanami a pattern which can be used all year round.
Hanami is intended for woven fabrics (light, medium as well as heavy weight). Info on sizing and materials/yardage can be found here.
This paper pattern includes:
- paper instructions booklet, printed in full color
- paper patterns on two A1 pages, printed in full color
- a folder, printed in full color
Available Sizes: 1-12 years
Printing Type: nested on paper