Nova is Portuguese for ‘new’, and as such the perfect tongue-in-cheek name for a dress I first designed as a beginning seamstress six years ago. Many test versions and added options later, Nova is a versatile pattern which you can make a wide range of different blouses and dresses with.
The options can be combined to over 140 different garments.
– dress or blouse
– pleating options: box pleat, zigzag pleats, flat pleats, honeycomb pleats
– sleeve options: sleeveless, cap sleeves, long sleeve with cuff
– back options: hidden zipper, ribbons, button
– a peter pan collar
For the more complicated steps (honeycomb pleats, cuffs, understitching) I added videos to the instructions.
It is intended for woven fabrics (light, medium as well as heavy weight).
This paper pattern includes:
- paper instructions booklet, printed in full color
- paper patterns on two A1 pages, printed in full color
- a folder, printed in full color
Available Sizes: 3 months-12 years
Printing Type: nested on paper