Sit & Sew Information & Membership
What is Sit & Sew?
Sit & Sew is just the time and place to meet new friends or see old ones! Come and use our Bernina sewing machines or bring your own and work on any clothing project with the comfort of our expert teachers at a needles' throw away. Please note this class is for proficient sewers. For beginning sewers, we would love to help you get started with one of our basic construction classes that run throughout the year!
When is it offered?
We offer Sit & Sew classes Monday through Thursday.
Monday with Trisha Smith
Monday Night with Claudia Sullivan
Tuesday *FULL CLASS
Wednesday with Susan Whitman
Thursday with Susan Whitman
How much does it cost?
Drop-in prices are $25 for day and $20 for night. Annual memberships are available for $50 and come with a variety of perks, described below.
To Sign Up for Sit & Sew:
Call 615-292-1746 the day before to ensure that Sit & Sew is still happening and there is space available. See calendar for full details.
Annual membership is $50 and runs for July 1-June 30. As a Sit & Sew Member, you are entitled to the following perks:
- Reduced Daily rate - $20 for day class and $15 for evening.
- Pattern Card - you may purchase a Pattern Card for $40 and select 5 Children's Corner patterns throughout the year below wholesale prices.
- Day hours extended - You may remain and sew without your Sit & Sew teacher until 4pm. We ask that you check out by 3:45pm.
- "Open Sews" - We will offer dates for you to come and sew in the shop without a teacher present for only $10. Look for these dates in future emails and reserve your spot ahead of time.
- Member previews - Exclusive events for our Sit & Sew Members.