Ume (Japanese for ‘plum’) is a versatile pattern which you can make a wide range of shirt dresses with.
The options can be combined to a number of different dresses:
– shift dress or party dress
– pointy collar, rounded collar, or bow collar
– short or long sleeves
– with or without breast pocket, in-seam pockets, and belt loops
This makes Ume a pattern which can be used all year round.
Ume is intended for woven fabrics (light and medium weight). Info on sizing and materials/yardage can be found here.
This paper pattern includes:
- paper instructions booklet, printed in full color
- paper patterns on two A1 pages, printed in full color
- a folder, printed in full color
All sizes of this sewing pattern have been tested thoroughly by 24 critical testers.
Available Sizes: 1-12 years
Printing Type: nested on paper