Harper Smocked Add-on - Digital Download
Smocked Harper Add-On includes a new bodice that allows for a pleated insertion. Smock the insertion to add a classic touch to this playsuit for boys or girls. Pattern includes a new smocking plate design. This add-on is not a stand-alone pattern, but rather a new bodice that can be constructed and used in place of the original bodice in the Harper pattern.
Size Range: 3-24mo. See Measurement Chart for correct sizing.
Printing Type: Layered Digital Download PDF
This product is a layered downloadable PDF sewing pattern that will be delivered via email. A layered pattern means you can select only the size/s you would like to print. To access layers, open using Adobe Reader on your desktop/laptop computer. Mobile devices are not currently compatible. There are no returns or refunds on our digital download products. Learn more about digital downloads.
Suggested Fabrics: Light to medium-weight fabrics like lawn, linen, broadcloth, or pique.
• Haper pattern sold separately
• Buttons (3/8”) – 3 for bubble; 2 for boy’s belt
• Snaps or Buttons (3/8”) for crotch – 3
• Elastic (1/4”) – 5/8 yard
• Pre-made petite corded piping for collar – 1 yard
• Featherweight fusible interfacing
• Pre-pleated insert using fabric strip 3 1/4” long x 60” wide
• Wonder Tape
Need some inspiration? Browse our Shop the Look Feed!
Try something new with help from the Cornerstitch blog!