Lezette - Video Lesson
Celebrate the release with us on social media and #windyourbobbin for #ccplezette!
Susan sews both views of the dress, including each sleeve and collar variation. The pleats are such a delicate detail, but precise sewing is necessary to achieve a beautiful look. Susan walks you through each step and shows you techniques that will remove the guesswork and lead you to a beautiful tailored dress. The Lezette pattern is NOT included with this video.
When you purchase the video lesson, you gain access to this on-demand video that you can view anytime convenient for you. Watch, pause, and rewind as many times as necessary as you learn from our talented educators. Printable PDF materials accompany the video lesson to supplement the information on screen. Pay once and view forever.
Run Time: 3 hours 21 minutes
Teacher: Susan Whitman
Difficulty Rating: Advanced - 3 Thimbles
Children’s Corner Lezette (sold separately)
Basic sewing supplies
Buttons (3/8”) sizes 6mo-3
Buttons (1/2”) size 4-8
Pre-made petite piping – 2 yards
Featherweight fusible interfacing – 1/3 yards
In this lesson you'll learn:
- How to sew the Lezette pattern from start to finish
- Techniques to achieve perfect knife pleats
- Constructing the Portrait collar with piping
- How to attach a Peter Pan, Portrait or Bias band to the neckedge of the dress
- New placket technique used in both views of the dress
- How to make box pleats on the side seams that add a beautiful detail to this dress.
- Constructing short puff sleeve, complete with piped bias band
- Construction of the ruffle sleeve
- How to make buttonholes on your machine
- Beautifully hem an A-line pleated dress
Video Lesson Details
On-Demand videos are streamed and not downloaded to your computer due to the size of the file. Our video content is the property of Children’s Corner and is intended for personal use by the original purchaser only and may not be shared, copied, or used for class purposes. Children’s Corner reserves the right to deactivate the link without notice if the link or content is not used in accordance with our company policies.