Children's Corner offers a wide variety of classes, from traditional heirloom sewing and smocking to new and updated techniques and patterns. Click the images below for more information on each class offered for Spring/Summer 2022. Please see the class policies below prior to registration.
To register, call us at 615-292-1746. Limited spots available.
- Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Class fee does not include the cost of supplies, unless otherwise stated.
- Make-up classes are not normally held.
- Classes may be cancelled if minimum number of students is not reached. In which case, you will receive a full refund.
- We ask that you purchase supplies, including fabric, at the Children’s Corner Store. These supplies will be discounted 10% at the time of purchase. Please let us know your purchase is for a class.
- For most classes, Children’s Corner supplies the sewing machines, however, on days when more than one class meets we will notify you to bring your own machine.
Beginning Smocking with Melissa
Thursdays: July 14, 21, 28
Stitching Corner with Susan or Melissa
Fridays: Dates Listed Below
10AM-3PM, $25 per session
Bring your project and get help from our experts as you spend the day sewing with fellow sewers. Basic sewing knowledge required. Sign-ups are per class session.
Supplies: Basic Sewing Supplies and your Sewing Machine. (Please let us know if you would like to reserve one of our machines, thanks!)
July 29 - Melissa
August 12 - Susan