Basics for Boys III - Video Lesson
Pattern: Basics for Boys III
Run Time: 7 hours 42 minutes
Teacher: Susan Whitman
Difficulty Rating: Expert - 4 Thimbles
Children’s Corner Basics for Boys III (sold separately)
Children’s Corner Alex (View D for Girl’s shirt)
Basic Sewing Supplies
Notions (as seen on back cover)
In this lesson you'll learn:
- How to sew this pattern from start to finish.
- Tips for perfect pleats.
- To expertly construct a shirt with a smocked insertion.
- To make the tab that can be used to personalize the shirt for different seasons or different children.
- Step by step instructions for the brand new shirt in this package - View D "Wright" shirt.
- How to sew both the shorts or bloomers to coordinate with any of the four shirts.
- To substitute the Alex puff sleeve in View D to create the look for girls.
- How to create a beautiful bias band to finish the neck edge.
- Techniques for finishing beautiful buttonholes.
What is a Video Lesson?
When you purchase the video lesson, you gain access to this on-demand video that you can view anytime convenient for you. Watch, pause, and rewind as many times as necessary as you learn from our talented educators. Printable PDF materials accompany the video lesson to supplement the information on screen. Pay once and view forever.
Video Lesson Details & Content Policy
Our on-demand videos are streamed and not downloaded to your computer due to the size of the file. Our video content is the property of Children’s Corner and is intended for personal use by the original purchaser only and may not be shared, copied, or used for class purposes. Children’s Corner reserves the right to deactivate the link without notice if the link or content is not used in accordance with our company policies.